Terms and conditions
The term ‘Dragon Art Design’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Canada and the United Kingdom.
Terms of Service
CPU and Disk Usage
All use of our hosting services are subject to the terms outlaid below.
All hosting space may only be used for web files, active email and content of User Websites. All hosting space may not be used for storage (emails, video media etc.), including, as offsite storage of electronic files, email or FTP hosts.
We reserve the right to peridoically review every hosting account for excessive usage of CPU, disk space and other resources that may violate our terms and conditins.
Dragon Art reserve the right to use our discretion and terminate access to the Services, apply additional fees, or remove or delete User Content for any accounts that are found to be in violation of our terms and conditions.
Your account can be monitored via the cpanel login.
All hosting plans are subject to a bandwidth usage amount. See your relevant package to find out what this is. Your account can be monitored via the cpanel login.
We reserve the right to suspend or charge additional fees to any Users accounts that exceed their monthly bandwidth allowance.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Dragon Art Design or its employees be liable to you or a third person for indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including for any lost income or data arising from your use of our services.